Thursday, April 7, 2016

Tealicious

     Over the years I have been trying to develop a taste for coffee because I really need energy in the mornings but sadly coffee is too gross. I have now turned my attention to tea for two reasons. First, I heard it is a good substitute for coffee and second, I love English people so I obviously have to drink to tea to really help my obsession. Tea was kind of like coffee for me, I had to try and develop a taste for it, but since there is more a variety of teas, it was much easier. Now I drink tea like I re decorate my room for seasons. I have a tea collection for each season, so when a new season starts, I switch what tea I am drinking. I also got the inspiration to write this post from Poppy Deyes recent blog post of her favorite teas to drink with her different moods. http://www.poppydeyes.com/which-tea-which-mood/

From Poppy's Blog
     Summer time makes me think of light and fruity, so I generally like to drink the more herbal fruity teas. I have three tea's that I switch out for summer and they are Fruit Salad by the Bluebird Tea Co. in Brighton, England. The next tea is the Passion Herbal tea by Tazo. The last tea that I switch out is the Organic Peach Green tea also by Tazo. I discovered the Bluebird Tea Co. from my Youtuber, Zoe Sugg, she lives in Brighton and is always raving about this place so I thought I would give it a go. Thankfully Bluebird has worldwide shipping so, wherever you are in the world, you definitely need try their tea.



     During fall, I would describe it as kind of chilly but not too cold, so I always like to try spicy teas. I only have one drink that I like to drink during the fall and it is a spiced chai latte drink. It is from Trader Joe's and it comes in a powder, so all you have to do is boil your water and put in a tablespoon of the powder. It is the perfect drink to have in the morning to warm your body up and it is also nice to drink on those cold days and the leaves are falling, makes you feel cozy.


     In the winter time, I switch between two and they are both based on Christmas time. The two teas are both from the Bluebird Tea Co. and they are Christmas Cake and Peppermint Cream. The main thing that made me want to buy Christmas Cake is that in the description it said that after you have let the tea leaves soak, the top of the tea will look like glittery snow, not only does it glitter it also tastes amazing. I like the peppermint cream one because peppermint always gets me in the mood for Christmas and it is always the first thing I think of when someone says Christmas. (Christmas Cake on left and Peppermint Cream on right)


  
      I like to change my tea flavors for the seasons because it always gets me in the mood for that seasons and it also gives me something to look forward to when the season changes. Also I always like finding new teas to swap in and out to make things interesting, I need to harder for fall though, that season is pretty lacking. I definitely recommend trying Tazo tea as well because not only do they have amazing flavors that are very widespread, the tea is healthy and brings some good important nutrients into your body. Bluebird Tea Co. is a must to try, and when I ordered from them over Christmas, they send you a receipt of what you bought and on the receipt, they drew a little teacup and wrote a nice message, so I think they really enjoy it when other countries order from them.

Bluebird Tea Co. in Brighton
**Pictures provided by:
http://www.tazo.com/Product/Detail/14
     http://bluebirdteaco.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=christmas+cake

No comments:

Post a Comment