Sunday, April 3, 2016

Half Priced Books

     Half Price Books is a store that is in my town, and is probably one of the biggest life savers. Now that people are starting to turn to electronics to read, the price of buying an actual paper book is going up and even though I do have a job, my love for books is going to make me broke. I use to not like Half Price Books because I like the look of a new book and making it my own, but actually they have really good books there that are priced at really low prices compared to go going to Barnes and Noble.

     Another great thing about Half Price Books, is that they have an amazing cd collection there. Instead of looking for recently released cd's, they have cd's from awhile ago and it is cool to walk in there and look at all the music I used to listen too. Personally for me, I gave away a lot of my cd's to my younger cousins, so sometimes when I am in there, I'll buy some cd's that I gave away and it will be so much cheaper. Half Price Books is also a good place to buy old school movies as well. Just like the cd section, they have all of the throwback movies that I use to watch when I was younger, and also movies that my parents liked to watch when they were my age.

     When I go to Half Price books I also look for textbooks there because they are usually in good condition and textbooks are just overall overpriced. If you do have a Half Price Books near where you live, definitely give the store a look because it has a lot of things you haven't thought of buying before.

No comments:

Post a Comment