Sunday, April 24, 2016

April Showers Bring May Flowers

     It feels like yesterday was the first day of April, but now that it is coming to an end, it is time to think of May flowers! The first day of May brings something special and fun, May baskets. When I was younger I had a blast making little cups full of candy and little art to give to my neighbors. I think the part I enjoyed the most was dinging their doorbells and ditching. It is a nicer version of ding dong ditch. Also in the month of May it is mothers day. In order to kill to birds with one stone, you can not only make amazing May day baskets, you can also make your mother an amazing gift all done by you.

     When doing May day baskets I like to get candy that mostly everyone likes, for example, M&M's, skittles, jolly ranchers, etc. Then I like to make nice little messages that will hopefully brighten whoevers day up. You just need a little slip of paper and markers. Then I like to make little paper flowers. The paper flowers will never die and your mom or neighbor will love it forever. Finally I'll either get red solo cups or I'll make some cute little baskets. I would recommend solo cups for the May day gifts and making a little basket gift for your mother. This is just a really easy way to brighten up not only your neighbors or friends but also your moms face.

No comments:

Post a Comment