Saturday, April 16, 2016

Spring Sports

     It is that time of the year again when spring/summer sports are starting up. The sports at my school for the spring are baseball/softball, tennis, track and field, soccer, and probably more. Personally for me, the spring is when I am most involved in school activities because my freshman year I did softball and my sophomore year and current junior year, I am doing tennis.

     I like spring sports better than fall and winter because once these sports start up it kind of signals the end of the school year, and most of the sports do go into the summer time, but not all. Also by doing a spring sport that means school won't interfere as much because half of the season is in the summer rather than having like swimming season during the middle of the school year, and have to balance both. Also I'd rather have the weather be kind of cold in the beginning of the season instead of warm in the beginning and then super cold by the end. I like this because you are just getting into the grove of things, so it doesn't really matter if it cold but for football, it starts off really hot and then by the end of the season it is freezing! Who wants to go to the last games of the season when it is freezing.

**image provided by Google

No comments:

Post a Comment