Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Burt's Bees Product Review Part 2

     In my previous post on my review for Burt's Bees I only reviewed their chap stick, but after using them for a few months and reading even more good reviews about Burt's Bees over all products I decided to sort of branch out. I always thought that this brand just made chap stick, but after I watched a YouTube video by Niomi Smart, she reviewed her top 15 favorite natural products (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqRe9VonxI0), and she reviewed Burt's Bees lotion, that made me think maybe I should look more into what they have.

Niomi with her Burt's Bees lotion

    I work in a grocery store, and after I started to look more carefully at our shelves, I realized we had Burt's Bees shampoo, body wash, chap stick, lotion, conditioner, and I thought to myself "how did I not know this before!" The first product I bought was the Burt's Bees lotion with cocoa & cupuacu butters. Honestly it is the best smelling lotion I have ever bought and even though it is cocoa butter, it is the perfect subtle vanilla scent that I have been look for, for so long. Another bonus is that it made for dry skin, so I definitely recommend this for the winter. I generally put this on my hands before I leave the house every day and then on my arms and legs after I shower. Something else that attracted me to this lotion is that it is 98.9% natural, it is very close to all natural and it is probably the closest natural lotion that I have found to really like.

Burt's Bees Cocoa and Cupuacu Butter lotion

     The last product that I have from Burt's Bees are two chap sticks, I didn't venture that far out, but I really am in love with their chap sticks. I originally tried their chap sticks because my friend had the pink grapefruit chap stick, and she said she could only find it online so that is how I bought my four pack from last review. After look around target in their beauty section, I found that there are MANY chap sticks there, including the pink grapefruit. I decided to get the vanilla bean and the rejuvenating lip balm with acai berry. The acai berry replenishing lip balm is probably my favorite out of the six different kinds of lip balms that I have, only because it really does replenish my lips. I am not kidding when I say that immediately after putting the lip balm on my pervious severely chapped lips, they are so smooth and feel so much better. The vanilla bean lip balm also has the perfect subtle vanilla smell and I love it.


     I decided to do a part two because I feel like people only really know the lip balms by Burt's Bees but really they have so much out there. When I went to target and found all of those different lip balm kinds, I saw that they even have makeup wipes, face wash, and anything really to do with beauty. Another thing attracts to me this brand is that most of their products that they make are close to 100% or completely natural. I believe it is very important that we are not putting harmful chemicals into our bodies and we should know what every ingredient in the product we are buying. Also I noticed that Burt's Bees is made in America, so anyone who believes America should be making our own stuff instead of buying from China or other countries, here you go.

**Pictures provided by Google
   


No comments:

Post a Comment