Tuesday, February 2, 2016

My Favorites for the Month of January

     I watch a lot of youtube, and a lot of the youtuber's that I watch like to talk about what they were loving for the previous month, so I thought I would try that in blog form. January was a very cold month so a lot of my favorites are going to be clothes, and I also have been trying new breakfast ideas over the course of the month as well. I am also going to include the music I have been listening to throughout January and some books that I read.

     In the month of January I often found myself throwing on a crewneck (jumper) and some jeans and paired it with my converse look a like shoes. Some days when I didn't want to look too depressed about going to school, I would put on my big chunky, cream colored scarf. I have other scarfs but I often found myself reaching for the cream scarf because it is very warm and it goes with everything. The shoes I wore the most in January were my black and white, I would say knock off converse because when it is snowy out, I don't want to wear my nice boots and get those dirty, maybe in February I might change shoe choice up.

     Now for school I wake up at the horrible hour of six a.m. and I give myself around twenty minutes to eat breakfast. I used to skip breakfast but I noticed how tired I would be thorough out the day, so breakfast is now a big priority every morning. I have two quick breakfast choices that I go to every morning and the first one is a bowl honey bunches of oats with almonds and I use almond milk and cut up a banana to throw in.  The next breakfast I go to is, I toast a plain bagel and then I spread blueberry cream cheese and throw on some blueberries and then drizzle some honey on top. Those two are very quick to do in the mornings and they are very filling.

Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain 
     In January I wanted to find a new artist to listen too, and one of friends got me really hooked on this new artist named, Shawn Mendes. He recently came out with his new album called, Handwritten Revisited, and that album is the one I have been listening to on repeat all month. The next music I have been loving is a Pandora station called, Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain. The music is not orchestra music, the station plays a lot of throwback songs, for example, Hey There Delilah, Stand By Me, and just songs that were hits from my childhood (late 90's to early 2000's). I definitely recommend that station to just have playing in the background whilst you're doing homework or cleaning, or anything because it is very relaxing.

     After Christmas break, I ordered a bunch of books online and since I had finals, I have read one of those books, but that book was such a good read! I read the book, Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen, and if you want to hear more about it, I wrote a blog post on what I thought about it. That book was just different to what I usually read and it was definitely one of those books I could not put down.

     To be honest I didn't know what to blog about so hopefully this wasn't too bad to read. My wardrobe as you know now is not that interesting but hopefully who ever is reading this, you found maybe some inspiration for your food choice or music choice.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment