Thursday, February 11, 2016

Pixi Beauty Review

       Recently I ordered three different Pixi beauty products, because I have been looking for a new face cleanser routine. I actually found Pixi beauty from one of my youtubers that I watch and her review of it made me do more research on it to see it actually worked. Most review that I read were positive and they said the products work for all skin types, so I thought let's give it a go.

     In the mornings I never have the energy to clean my face so it is on a rare occasion that I do, and I have noticed that I really need to change that. When I was looking at Pixi's website I found these makeup remover/ cleansing clothes. It acts as a cleanser for morning and night, so at night after you have been putting whatever makeup on your face, this cloth will take it off. In the morning when you use one it cleans the oil that has built up and is a nice base to put on your face. When I received these and used one, I noticed that they are not like other moisturizing cloths because usually when you pull one out the pack there is a bit of wetness on the cloths but with these clothes you can't feel that amount of moisture. I thought this was a bad thing and that I received a dud, but actually it works just as well when removing my makeup and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I recommend this product for people who don't like going through the wetting your skin process and then rubbing in a cream every morning, this is very simple and just a swipe of a cloth.
     The next product I ordered was the glow tonic. This product kind of goes hand in hand with the cleansing cloths because after you have just wiped all the oils and dirt off, you take a couple drops of this onto a little cotton round and wipe it over your face to brighten your skin and treat it. I have heard high reviews from this product so when I looked it up, I was not surprised to find a lot of good reviews for it and a common positive from the reviews is that it contains no alcohol in it, which is a very good thing. Since this was my first time using this brand, I ordered the small, kind of travel size bottle (100 ml) and I kind of wish now that I ordered the 250 ml one because I have noticed a difference in my skin. I have the kind of skin where I get acne in the places I touch my skin the most, which is my chin and the sides of my face so after using this product it has reduced the redness and craziness of my acne. I definitely recommend this product for anyone who is having troubles controlling their acne.

   
     Lastly I ordered the glow mud mask as kind of a fun purchase, I love trying new masks so I thought a mud mask would be cool to try. This mask is to help breakouts and to just make your skin look more clear. It is on the pricey side but I thought it would be worth it and if I liked it that would be a bonus. When I received this in the mail I was quite shocked with the size of it, I knew it would be small but the bottle size is the length of palm and let me tell you, I have the smallest hands. I tried to over look the detail but when I tried to squeeze some of the mud mask out, I noticed that half of the bottle was completely air, so not only did I get a small bottle for a pricey amount of money, half of the bottle was just air! When I put the mask on my face it worked average, it was not the best mask I have ever tried and it certainly was not worth the amount of money I paid for it. I do not recommend this product, there are better face masks out there for a cheaper price.

     Overall I am pretty happy with everything I ordered, I don't know yet if I will re stock on the items when I run out, but we will see. The cleansing cloths and tonic that I talked about above were a pretty decent price, so if you're on a budget I am pretty sure you could get these. Again if you are one of those people who has no energy in the morning and at night to clean your face, I recommend the products above because they take me only two  minutes to do everyday and face is loving me for it.

**all images provided by Pixi Beauty 

No comments:

Post a Comment