Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Dreaded or Non Dreaded Valentines Day

     Okay Valentines day is coming up and for some people that could be the worst day of the year or the best. For me personally I am neutral because it gives me an excuse to lots and lots of chocolate without being judged. For other people it could be the day that brings back sad memories or it creates the best memories. Some memories Valentines day has brought me are from movies, television shows, songs.

     The most stand out Valentines day memory is from the movie Valentines Day. That movie showed you the up's and down's on that day. You had a woman throwing a 'I Hate Valentines Day' party and you had young couples celebrating their first. It showed me the different ways people celebrate it and the different ways people dread it in a very comedic way.
  

    Recently I watched a video on YouTube by "How to Cake It" and Yolanda (the person who makes the cakes), she made a real look a like heart out of cake and it was amazing. While Yolanda made the heart cake, she would put in little comments about her thoughts on how much Valentines day sucks. It is definitely the video to watch if you hate this particular day, very comedic.


Yolanda's cake
     Valentines day may not be the happiest day for some people, but you just have to find the positives. As I mentioned above, I found the positive in all of the chocolate I get to eat and then the day after Valentines day, it is half priced chocolate ! Whatever you are doing on Valentines day, hopefully you are making the lightest of it and not moping around.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment