Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My Favorite Blog Pages

     When I am not writing blog posts for school, I like to look at other blog pages and the one's I look at are at a more professional level than mine. I found these blogs through who I watch on Youtube, and they are who I go to, to get ideas on blogs and just an overall idea on how to write a proper blog post. The three blogs that I will be talking about are Zoe Sugg aka Zoella, Tanya Burr, and Poppy Deyes. All three are in the lifestyle/how to category, and that is what I based my blog off of.

Zoe Sugg
     Zoe Sugg has had her blog for about nine years I believe and she has had a Youtube channel for four years. I first discovered Zoe, through Youtube, and when she announced she had been writing a book because someone saw how well her blog was laid out and how well she could write, I thought I should give her blog a look. The reason I like Zoe's blog so much, is because she gives amazing DIY's of what to do in your house or for gifts, and she shows recipes that she has made or come up with that are so interesting. Personally since I found her through Youtube, it was kind of cool to see how she worked through writing, and to see how her personality would show in her blog posts. Zoe also tends to blog about her dog, Nala, and I like how she gives that bit of insight into her home life. I recommend Zoe's blog to anyone who likes to learn new things to do around the house or just to read about someone else's life and what they like to do or what they are loving at the moment.


gw1
Gift Wrapping idea blog post

      The next blog I look at is Tanya Burr's blog. I also discovered her through Youtube first and she
Tanya Burr
would often mention her blog in her videos. Tanya's blog is more about fashion and makeup because she often will film a makeup tutorial or get ready with me for her Youtube channel and then she will put in her blog what products or clothes she uses/wears and why she likes them. Kind of like Zoe's, Tanya will let you inside to her home life and write about a recent trip she went on or about her dog, Martha. Actually, Tanya recently went to South Africa for her honeymoon with Jim Chapman, and she wrote about her whole trip and included pictures. Those posts are definitely my favorites from her so far. I recommend Tanya's blog, for people who are more into makeup and fashion and would like to know about the latest trends.

From Tanya's recent blog post


     Poppy Deyes recently started her blog back in early 2015, and I found her blog through her
Poppy Deyes
brother Alfie Deyes, who is a Youtuber that I follow. Poppy and Alfie both have similar likes, they both love photography, but I think Poppy is more into the photos and writing part, Alfie has a better way of communicating through video. The reason I love Poppy's blog is because she has three different categories and they are, lifestyle, food, and travel. When Poppy does a blog post, she puts so much effort and quality into each post, especially if it is a food post. I really recommend Poppy's blog to anyone because her blog shows amazing places to visit, where the best place to eat is, and amazing food recipes that she is enjoying.



Breakfast in January post



Zoe's Blog: https://www.zoella.co.uk/
Tanya's Blog: http://www.tanyaburr.co.uk/
Poppy's Blog: http://www.poppydeyes.com/

    

No comments:

Post a Comment