Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring Candles

     Recently I re decorated my room for spring, and when as I was putting up decorations I realized that all of the candles that I had were for fall and winter. Automatically I thought of Bath and Body Works, and thankfully they were doing a sale on the three wick candles (those are the best), so I decided to get three different candles that I thought were perfect for spring. Also you are going to see a trend with the three candles, I may have bought candles that the titles were of popular cities all over the world.

      The first candle I found was 'Venice'. The color of it is a peach color and the scent also smells like peaches. Now I have never been to Venice so I don't really know if it smells like peaches all of the time, probably not. I got this one because I feel like the scent peaches are a really spring/ summer scent and it would nice to burn it on a hot day so then you'll think of peaches and eat some instead of thinking that you are going to melt from this heat.

     The next candle I bought was 'Amsterdam'. This candle is a kind of medium blue and the scent of it is white tulips. When it comes to spring time, the flower that always pops into my head are tulips so I knew I had to get it. Also I think it smells really good but when I had my mom and sister smell it, they thought it smelled like cleaning supplies. I don't think it smells like that, I think it is the perfect spring flower scent.

   
     Now the final candle I got was 'New York'. It is a lime green color and its scent is called "beautiful day". Personally when I went to New York, it was hot and smelled liked foot, but I guess if I would have spent more time in Central Park, it might have smelled nicer. I bought this candle because I did go to New York and it is always nice to light this candle and have memories flash back. For me it smells clean, kind of like fresh cut grass, and other things, I am really bad at describing candle scents.

    Those are the three candles that I bought to put around my room for spring, and I really recommend buying at least one candle for a theme in your room because it is the easiest way to decorate and your room will smell amazing. Also I like the fact that these candles are named after popular cities, they appealed more toward me because I want to travel the world some day, and yes I do know that none of these cities actually smell like the candle.


1 comment:

  1. I love how the candles create two different themes for your room, the spring season and popular cities. The New York candle is bound to bring back some wonderful memories for you. The Amsterdam candle sounds like it would give off a relaxing scent. The Venice candle would probably be my favorite of the three, but I am also a fan of fruit scented candles.

    ReplyDelete