Thursday, March 10, 2016

Healthy Breakfast Part 2: Egg Edition

In my last post I wrote about my favorite healthy breakfasts to have in the mornings and I had mentioned eggs on avocado on toast. Now those eggs were cooked in a pan, so that took me about five minutes to do. I found ways for n mornings when you feel rushed and think you have no time to make breakfast, I can change that thought and give you two ways to make quick and easy eggs to throw on toast.

     The first quick and easy way only needs one nice sized mug, two eggs, and whatever seasoning you like. You crack the two eggs into the mug add whatever else you want in it and heat it up in the microwave for 2 minutes or until it is completely cooked. You don't have to deal clean up of a pan, all you have to do is clean a mug and you're done!


     The next egg cooking method is for if you want to throw the egg onto a piece of toast. You will need to saucer plates, like the ones you set tea cup's on. On one saucer you will crack an egg or two and mix it, then you place the second saucer on top, and heat it up in the microwave. Now you have a perfectly shaped egg to go onto your toast.

     Those two ways save me so much time in the morning when I am feeling rushed. I recommend this for anyone and it is so simple it is fool proof. No excuses now!

**picture provided by Google

No comments:

Post a Comment